Monday, January 05, 2009

2009

Its 2009! since a few days ago!
I finally blogged now, because for the pass few days have been feeling crazy tired.
So every new year we will go through the whole new routine of people saying things like
"this year will be the best year yet"

Familiar right?

Anyway just decided to pop my 1st post for this year with my new year resolutions!
Hope all this will come through and of course it will need me to be very discipline!
1. I hope to save at least 5k in my bank account this year
2. Car license
3. Work out! This year i want to go to the Siloso beach countdown party!
4. Of course my main course of life this year, get average 3.5 gpa this year!
5. Have better management of my time!


All this is so achievable !
as long as i give in my best and be disciplined!

I shall put this link at the side bar to constantly remind me about my new year resolutions!!!

0 comments: