Thursday, February 19, 2009

Unreasonable!

I can't believe that I have such unreasonable brother!

the exclamation mark is just to exaggerate my topic sentence

anyway i was just putting the books up together on the table, then my eldest brother came into the living room, i thought i heard him say something.
So i went ahead and ask if there is any books that belongs to him on the table.
Guess what he replied?


He said (well, obviously not in a nice tone)obviously yes?! ,can't you wait? can't you wait until after the exam period then i'll clean it up??!
and followed by "your so anal"


He just went ahead and jumped to the conclusion that i wanted him to clean it up.

I was obviously defensive and offensive at the same time ,so i replied
doing this is also considered anal?

and he go on and said like for another 3 or 4 times (in a offensive tone)
"why are you so anal"
"your so anal"

Seriously, whats the deal with the word "anal"?
is it because you like ass?
you like ass so much that you have to go around putting anal in your sentences?

If it was me , i would just say your such a pain in the ass?
well of course, i really won't say that.
Because i know that the person whom i am talking to is not at fault.

You being the eldest male in the house, does not equate to you having the most authority around the house.

I am a individual with my own human form, with my own character and my own set of thinking.

I do not live under anyone's rule, except for my own and the law of the country.
that is why i say, does anyone really have freedom in the world?

0 comments: